Foams & Gels
Foundation Wellness’ long-standing expertise in manufacturing engineered foam products means you can rely on us to provide the molded polyurethane products you require.
Our capabilities include molding and fabricating a wide variety of polyurethane foams, including:
- RIM (Reaction Injection Molding)
- High density, microcellular urethanes, 15-20 lb (including HyPUR-cel®, PORON® Technology)
- Low-density polyether/polyester foams, 1.5 – 4.5lb
- Reticulated foams
- Memory foams
- Sheet or roll foams
- Urethane Elastomers
EVA / Polyethylene
Whether your application requires skiving, laminating or contour cutting, we can meet your molded EVA foam specifications.
- Closed cell
- Range of durometers (15D – 80D, Shore A)
- Available in a variety of colors
- Various thicknesses
- Available in sheets
We also work with foams from recycled content. Looking for eco-friendly foams? We can help with that! Visit our Sustainability page for more information.
Foundation Wellness molds a number of PU elastomers, silicone, and PVC components and products.
Polyurethane Gel Elastomer Characteristics:
- Viscoelastic polyurethane
- Various durometers (20 – 60D, Shore 00)
- Pour and injection molded
- Clear & colors
- Low compression set
- Good shock and vibration dampening
- Natural tack
- Durable, long-lasting
- Pour molded
- High rebound
- Thermal stable
- Low reactivity
- Repels water
- Low tack
PVC – Poly Vinyl Chloride Characteristics:
- Various durometers
- Various colors
HyPUR-cel® is a registered trademark of Rubberlite, Inc. PORON® is a trademark of Rogers Corporation or its affiliate.
Private Label Manufacturing & Custom Engineering
Ready to take your brand to the next level?
We’re here to help you take the next step.