PowerStep Men's Sandals
PowerStep Men's Sandals
- Comfortable soft lining and nylon webbing toe post prevent the straps from digging into skin
- Contoured, anatomical neutral arch support with deep heel cradle for maximum support and stability for those with standard arches
- Cushioned midsole absorbs shock and impact with each step to help reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Lightweight outsole and non-slip tread for better traction on wet or slippery surfaces
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
All the freedom of flip flops, plus the comfort and support of PowerStep®. Take comfort to the next level with PowerStep ArchWear™ Men's Sandals, these true orthotic sandals provide the perfect balance of PowerStep's trusted support and stability.
The comfortable straps are lined with soft, high quality materials that won't dig into your feet. The cushioned midsole absorbs shock and impact, preventing foot and leg fatigue. The signature PowerStep arch shape cradles the arch and heel, providing that extra cushion and support your foot lacks when wearing unsupported footwear. The arch support and heel cradle add stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The ArchWear Sandals are lightweight and feature a non-slip tread for better traction on wet or slippery surfaces. The ArchWear Sandals are the perfect choice in the spring and summer when it's too hot for shoes, keeping your feet cool and dry.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining a cushioned midsole and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape, the PowerStep ArchWear Sandals are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Strap: Polyurethane nubuck; Jersey lining
Toe Post: Nylon webbing
- Footbed: Medium density EVA
- Midsole: High density EVA
Outsole & Tread: Textured rubber
Shoe Sizes: Available in 8 sizes ranging from Men's U.S. shoe sizes 7 to 14, whole sizes only. If a half size is required, it is recommended to go up to the next larger size.
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
- Available Colors: Black/Gray and Brown/Tan
Proper care: Wipe down with a damp cloth, if needed. Air dry.
During use, a break-in period may be required. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are adjusted to the sandal, then wear full time. Shoe sizing is based on U.S. Men's sizes. Available in whole sizes only. Sizes run small. If a half size is required, it is recommended to go up to the next larger size.