PowerStep Pinnacle Insoles
PowerStep Pinnacle Insoles
- Designed to relieve and prevent pain from Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, shin splints, and other foot, ankle, knee, hip, and back pain
- Full-length orthotic insole for total foot support with an odor control top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
Exact fit orthotic insoles means no trimming is required
- Podiatrist designed and made in the USA
The PowerStep® Pinnacle full-length orthotic insoles with built-in arch support and two layers of plush cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The Pinnacle insoles feature the podiatrist-designed PowerStep arch that cradles the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. Pinnacle is the ideal choice to relieve and prevent pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis and is the #1 podiatrist recommended orthotic insole.
PowerStep Pinnacle is the #1 Podiatrist Recommended Insole for the Relief and Prevention of Pain from Plantar Fasciitis
Feet with neutral or standard arches naturally allow for pronation when walking. Pronation is defined by the ankles rolling slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need a stable, yet flexible orthotic arch for shock absorption and proper alignment. Pinnacle arch support insoles provide this support and are clinically proven to relieve and prevent pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles Tendonitis, and other common foot conditions. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep Pinnacle shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns.
- Top Cover: Odor control polyester top fabric, royal blue with a pattern
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
- Dual Layer Cushioning: Foam top layer, black; EVA base, royal blue
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 12 sizes ranging from Men's U.S. shoe sizes 3 to 16+, and Women's U.S. shoe sizes 5 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear where the factory insoles can be removed and designed for shoes such as Walking, Work, & Casual Dress Shoes
Proper care: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
Covered under US Patent #D846,853
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level.