PowerStep ProTech Met Insoles
PowerStep ProTech Met Insoles
- Full length, total contact support that features a heel pad that further cushions and protects during heel strike, a metatarsal pad to help alleviate ball of foot pain, and an odor control top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning features ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam that provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
The PowerStep ProTech line of orthotics were developed by a podiatrist to provide a unique foot support system that goes beyond just comfort. The PowerStep ProTech Met full length insoles offer the same support and cushioning as the ProTech full length style, but with a built-in metatarsal pad to treat metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, and general ball of foot pain. The ProTech Met full length orthotic insoles are a medical-grade foot support with built-in neutral arch and dual-layer cushioning that are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The ProTech Met insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape that cradles the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
The ProTech Met insoles feature a ShockAbsorb Premium Foam cushion pad that cushions and protects at the heel, and an odor control top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating ShockAbsorb Premium Foam. Below the premium foam cushion layer is a semi-rigid neutral arch support and heel cradle for improved motion control. The lower layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep ProTech Met shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Heel Pad: ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam heel pad, royal blue
- Top Cover: Odor control polyester top fabric, navy blue
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
Metatarsal Pad: Foam
Dual Layer Cushioning: ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam top layer, royal blue; EVA base, red
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 10 sizes ranging from Men's U.S. shoe sizes 4 to 15, and Women's U.S. shoe sizes 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear where the factory insoles can be removed and designed for shoes such as Athletic (Walking/Running), Work, & Casual Dress Shoes
Proper care: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
Covered under US Patent #D846,853
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level.