PowerStep PULSE Maxx Insoles
PowerStep PULSE Maxx Insoles
- Full length, total contact support with an odor control top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with deep heel cradle and a slightly angled heel post for greater support, correction, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning features ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam that provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from overpronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
PowerStep® PULSE® Maxx Support Insoles were designed by runners, for runners. Providing pain relief and prevention for the casual and the competitive, these running insoles feature a soft and springy layer of upgraded ShockAbsorb Premium Foam cushioning. The PowerStep PULSE Maxx Support full length insoles have a unique design with a firmer orthotic arch support shell and angled heel platform for greater correction and arch support. The built-in neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. This motion control along with targeted dual-layer cushioning helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The PULSE Maxx Support running insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
The PULSE Maxx Support full length running insoles feature an odor control top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating ShockAbsorb Premium Foam. Below the premium foam cushion layer is a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support with deep heel cradle and a slightly angled heel post for improved motion control and support. The lower layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support shell, the PowerStep PULSE Maxx Support running shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation.
Overpronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Metatarsalgia; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Top Cover: Odor control polyester top fabric, orange with pattern
Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post
- Dual Layer Cushioning: ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam top layer, yellow; EVA base, orange
Shoe Sizes: Available in 10 sizes ranging from Men's U.S. shoe sizes 4 to 15, and Women's U.S. shoe sizes 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear where the factory insoles can be removed and designed for shoes such as Athletic (Walking/Running) Shoes
Proper care: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
Covered under US Patent #D661,076
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level.