PowerStep PULSE Plus Insoles
PowerStep PULSE Plus Insoles
Full length, total contact support that features a metatarsal pad to help alleviate ball of foot pain and an odor control top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning features ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam that provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
PowerStep® PULSE® Plus Met Insoles were designed by runners, for runners. Providing pain relief and prevention for the casual and the competitive, these running insoles feature a soft and springy layer of upgraded ShockAbsorb Premium Foam cushioning. The PowerStep PULSE Plus Met full length insoles offer the same support and cushioning as our popular PULSE Performance style, but with a built-in metatarsal pad to treat metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, and general ball of foot pain. The PULSE Plus Met insoles have a unique design with a built-in neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle that stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. This motion control along with targeted dual-layer cushioning helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The PULSE Plus Met running insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
The PULSE Plus Met full length running insoles feature an odor control top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating ShockAbsorb Premium Foam. Below the premium foam cushion layer is a foam metatarsal pad, then a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle for improved motion control. The lower layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support shell, the PowerStep PULSE Plus Met running shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Top Cover: Odor control polyester top fabric, orange with pattern
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
Metatarsal Pad: Foam
- Dual Layer Cushioning: ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam top layer, yellow; EVA base, orange
Shoe Sizes: Available in 10 sizes ranging from Men's U.S. shoe sizes 4 to 15, and Women's U.S. shoe sizes 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear where the factory insoles can be removed and designed for shoes such as Athletic (Walking/Running) Shoes
Proper care: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
Covered under US Patent #D846,853
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level.