PowerStep PULSE 3/4 Insoles
PowerStep PULSE 3/4 Insoles
- 3/4 length support leaves extra room at the toes; great for tighter fitting and low profile shoes such as cleats, spikes, golf, cycling, running shoes, and casual narrow fitting shoes
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a low, flat heel cradle and a non-slip pad at the heel to hold orthotic in place for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium support cushioning features ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam that provides bounce back with each step and increased comfort in low-profile shoes
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
PowerStep® PULSE® Thin 3/4 Insoles were designed by runners, for runners. Providing pain relief and prevention for the casual and the competitive, these running insoles feature a soft and springy layer of foam cushioning. The PowerStep PULSE Thin 3/4 insoles are a lower profile design with a built-in neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle that stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. The 3/4 length with tapered edge leaves extra room at the toes while the non-slip pad at the heel helps hold the orthotic in place. The PULSE Thin insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape but with a low, flat heel cradle adding stability and motion control. This motion control along with targeted cushioning helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The PULSE Thin running insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
The PULSE Thin 3/4 running insoles feature an odor control top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. Beneath the fabric is a foam cushioning layer that is made up of energy activating ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam. Below the premium foam layer is an external, semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support shell and heel cradle for improved motion control. The arch support shell includes a non-slip pad below the heel that helps hold the insole in place.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support shell, the PowerStep PULSE Thin 3/4 running shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Top Cover: Odor control polyester top fabric, orange with pattern
- Cushioning: ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam layer, yellow
- Arch: External semi-rigid polypropylene support shell, gray
Non-Slip Pad: Anti-slip vinyl with rubberized textured surface, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 6 sizes ranging from Men's U.S. shoe sizes 5 to 13.5, and Women's U.S. shoe sizes 7 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear that does not have a removable factory footbed and designed for shoes with less depth at the toes such as Athletic (Walking/Running), Cleats, Spikes, Golf, Cycling, Casual & Dress
Proper care: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
Covered under US Patent #D860,617
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level.