PowerStep PULSE Thin Insoles
PowerStep PULSE Thin Insoles
- Full Length, thin profile, cushioned insole for tighter fitting and low profile shoes. Great for running shoes, cleats, spikes, golf, cycling, and casual low profile/narrow shoes
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a low, flat heel cradle and a non-slip pad at the heel to hold orthotic in place for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning features ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam that provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe in lower profile shoes
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
PowerStep® PULSE® Thin Insoles were designed by runners, for runners. Providing pain relief and prevention for the casual and the competitive, these running insoles feature a soft and springy layer of upgraded ShockAbsorb Premium Foam cushioning. The PowerStep PULSE Thin full length insoles are a lower profile design with a built-in neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle that stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. The non-slip pad at the heel helps hold the orthotic in place. The PULSE Thin insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape but with a low, flat heel cradle adding stability and motion control. This motion control along with targeted dual-layer cushioning helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The PULSE Thin running insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
The PULSE Thin full length running insoles feature an odor control top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating ShockAbsorb Premium Foam. Below the premium foam cushion layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort. Following the dual-layer cushioning is an external, semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support shell and heel cradle for improved motion control. The arch support shell includes a non-slip pad below the heel that helps hold the insole in place.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support shell, the PowerStep PULSE Thin running shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Top Cover: Odor control polyester top fabric, orange with pattern
- Dual Layer Cushioning: ShockAbsorb™ Premium Foam top layer, yellow; EVA base, orange
Arch: External semi-rigid polypropylene support shell, gray
Non-Slip Pad: Anti-slip vinyl with rubberized textured surface, black
Shoe Sizes: Available in 10 sizes ranging from Men's U.S. shoe sizes 4 to 15, and Women's U.S. shoe sizes 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear where the factory insoles can be removed and designed for tighter fitting shoes such as Athletic (Walking/Running), Cleats, Spikes, Golf, Cycling, Casual & Dress Shoes
Proper care: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
Covered under US Patent #D860,617
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level.